On the 2.5-hour trip, the excursion boat passes the Emden inland port and either through the Nesserlander Lock or the Great Sea Lock. The route leads to the outer harbour past the Borkum jetty and the international car loading facility of the Emden Volkswagen plant. Please secure your tickets early and be on board at least 15 minutes before departure.
- Duration approx. 2.5 hours
- From Emden harbour gate
- Standard size wheelchairs can be taken into the lower saloon. Electric wheelchairs must remain on the outside deck due to their size. The toilet is not barrier-free. If you have any further questions, please contact us in advance on 01805 180 182 (14 ct/min./mobile higher) or directly at the pavilion on the Delft.
- The Nesserlander lock is passed during the trip
- With detailed explanations by the captain
- Snacks and beverages on board
Hint: You can use most browsers to translate the website.
If you are travelling with children under the age of 4, please buy your tickets directly at the pavilion on the Delft.